Jobs (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Marie Curie funded PhD positions

Two funded PhD positions in Computational Neuroscience are available as part of a Marie Curie Initial Training Network - ‘Neural Engineerin…

Started by Stephen Coombes

0 Sep 13, 2012

Behavioral Pharmacologist - Cerca Insights

Behavioral Pharmacologist Opportunity Help us discovery the next generation of antipsychotics! Who are we? Cerca Insights is focused on…

Started by Anthony Bishop

0 Aug 29, 2010

Post-Docs in meditation and social cognitive science

This was Just posted to a meditation/brain group:Dr. Tania Singer writes:I was recently appointed Director of the Department of Social Neur…

Started by M. A. Greenstein, Ph.D., R.Y.T.

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by KAPIL BHATT

Postdoc / Lecturer / Associate Professor Positions in Neuroinformatics / Computational Neurosciences : Kubang Kerian,Kota Bharu,Kelantan,Malaysia Employer: Universiti Sains Malaysia Health Campus

Started by Professor Jafri Malin Abdullah

0 Jun 24, 2010

Academic Positions for Neurologist, The Department of Neurosciences : Kubang Kerian,Kota Bharu,Kelantan,Malaysia

The Department of Neurosciences, University Science Malaysia is inviting applications from qualified Neurologists for the position of Lectu…

0 Jun 24, 2010

MEG/ERP/3 and 7 Tesa fMRI Postdoctoral Positions : Kubang Kerian,Kota Bharu,Kelantan,Malaysia

1)The Laboratory of MEG and ERP and fMRI at the The Department of Neurosciences, Hospital University Science Malaysia is seeking two highly…

0 Jun 24, 2010

Neural network.

Dear friends,I modeled the cerebral cortex using programming in fortran. My network has three hundred neurons with zero states (inactive) 1…

Started by Francisco Welington de S. Lima

0 Jun 23, 2010

Senior scientist in neurophysiology in Athens/Greece

The Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens (BRFAA) is seeking applications for a Senior Scientist with experience in elect…

Started by Irini Skaliora

0 May 5, 2010

Post-doc position in neuroscience for italian researchers

The newly funded Israeli-Italian Neuroscience Laboratory (IINL) offers a post-doc position (two years) to italian researchers to work withi…

Started by Alessandro Torcini

0 Mar 22, 2010

Bloggers/Writers needed for Internet news site

Greetings! Looking to establish your writing/podcast credentials online? I publish an online e-zine that runs a special "Better Brains"…

Started by M. A. Greenstein, Ph.D., R.Y.T.

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by M. A. Greenstein, Ph.D., R.Y.T.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Springer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service