1. Non-invasive BCI: how far can we get with motor imagination? Vuckovic A.Clin Neurophysiol. 2009 Aug;120(8):1422-3.
2. A comparative study of three techniques for diameter selective fiber activation in the vagal nerve: anodal block, depolarizing prepulses and slowly rising pulses. Vuckovic A, Tosato M, Struijk JJ. J Neural Eng. 2008 Sep;5(3):275-86.
3. Delta band contribution in cue based single trial classification of real and imaginary wrist movements. Vuckovic A, Sepulveda F. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2008 Jun;46(6):529-39.
4. Quantification and visualisation of differences between two motor tasks based on energy density maps for brain-computer interface applications. Vuckovic A, Sepulveda F. Clin Neurophysiol. 2008 Feb;119(2):446-58.
5. Influence of variable nerve fibre geometry on the excitation and blocking threshold. A simulation study. Vucković A, Struijk JJ, Rijkhoff NJ. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2005 May;43(3):365-74.
6. Different pulse shapes for selective large fibre block in sacral nerve roots using a technique of anodal block: an experimental study. Vucković A, Rijkhoff NJ.Med Biol Eng Comput. 2004 Nov;42(6):817-24.
7. Anorectal motility responses to selective stimulation of the ventral sacral nerve roots in an experimental model. Andersen IS, Rijkhoff NJ, Vukovic A, Buntzen S, Djurhuus JC, Laurberg S. Br J Surg. 2005 Dec;92(12):1513-9.
8. Different pulse shapes to obtain small fiber selective activation by anodal blocking--a simulation study. Vucković A, Rijkhoff NJ, Struijk JJ.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2004 May;51(5):698-706.
9. Electrostimulation: a future treatment option for patients with neurogenic urodynamic disorders? Dalmose A, Bjarkam C, Vuckovic A, Sørensen JC, Hansen J. APMIS Suppl. 2003;(109):45-51.
10. Automatic recognition of alertness and drowsiness from EEG by an artificial neural network. Vuckovic A, Radivojevic V, Chen AC, Popovic D. Med Eng Phys. 2002 Jun;24(5):349-60
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!