Postdocs are at the cross-roads of education and profession, and we face unique professional and social challenges, particularly in the current academic and economic climates. This group is intended for sharing related insights strategies & comments.See More
This group is intended for those interested in cellular and network mechanisms and the functional significance of normal and pathological synchronization and oscillations observed in small invertebrate to large cortical neuronal networks.
Bridging the gap between human and machine minds. Post latest research, news and events in the field of BMI. Join us to stay up-to-date on the recent advances in your field. Participate in creative discussions.See More
The Organization for Computational Neurosciences (OCNS) organizes the international Computational Neuroscience meeting (CNS) each year. CNS is a premier forum for experimental and theoretical results addressing computation in the brain.
This group discusses methods for generating and analyzing brain connectivity data (the "connectome") and how to simulate development and dynamics on anatomicially realistic neural networks. It can also be used to announce jobs, events, and CFP's.
Institute of Bioimaging and Physiology - National Council of Research - Segrate (Milan) - Italy, Department of Mathematics - Universita' degli Studi di Milano
Neurosurgery department, San Matteo Hospital, Pavia, Italy
PhD Advisor and University:
Dr. Gabriele E. M. Biella, Institute of Bioimaging and Physiology - National Council of Research - Segrate (Milan) - Italy
1) “Processing of Information Microgranules within an Individuals' Society” , B. Apolloni, S. Bassis and A. G. Zippo. (Studies in Computational Intelligence 182) Human-centric Information Processing Through Granular Modelling ; editors Andrzej Bargiela and Witold Pedrycz. Springer-Verlag, (2009) pp. 233-264.
2) ”Recognition of Dynamic Textural Features in Nociceptive Rat Neurophysiological Tracks”, B. Apolloni, S. Bassis, G. E. M. Biella and Antonio G. Zippo, Stereology and Image Analysis. Ecs10: Proceeding of the 10th European Conference of ISS., (V.Capasso et al. Ed.), The MIRIAM Project Series, Vol. 4, ESCULAPIO Pub. Co., Bologna, Italy, 2009.
3) “Modeling Neuronal Ensemble Firing Activity Through Intermittent Chaos ”, Storchi R, Zippo A, Jianyi L, Caramenti G, Valente M and Biella GE (2010) Natural Computing (2010) Springer, in press.
4) “Higher order Synchrony Predictability in Somatosensory Cortex during Spontaneous Activity”, Zippo A, Storchi R, Jianyi L, Caramenti G, Valente M and M Biella GE (2010), Front. Comput. Neurosci. Conference Abstract: Bernstein Conference on Computational Neuroscience. doi: 10.3389/conf.fncom.2010.51.00140.
5) Zippo, Antonio, Storchi, Riccardo, Valente, Maurizio, Caramenti, Gian Carlo, and Biella, Gabriele. Neural Substrates of Chronic Pain in the Thalamocortical Circuit. Available from Nature Precedings (2011).
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!