Bridging the gap between human and machine minds. Post latest research, news and events in the field of BMI. Join us to stay up-to-date on the recent advances in your field. Participate in creative discussions.See More
Neuron, Cerebral Cortex, Hippocampus, Somatosensory Cortex, Connections in cortex and thalamus
National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India
International Journal of Cellular Biology,
International journal of Zoology Research
PhD Advisor and University:
Prof. U. C. Srivastava, University of Allahabad
Postdoc Advisor and University:
Prof. N. Jain, NBRC, Manesar
1. U. C. Srivastava, P. Chand, R. C. Maurya (2007) Cytoarchitectonic organization and morphology of the cells of hippocampal complex in Strawberry finch, Estrilda amandava. Cell. Mol. Biol. 53:103-120.
2. U. C. Srivastava, P. Chand, R. C. Maurya (2009) Neuronal classes in the corticoid complex of the telencephalon of the strawberry finch, Estrilda amandava. Cell Tissue Res. 336:393–409.
3. U. C. Srivastava, R. C. Maurya, P. Chand (2009) Cyto-architecture and neuronal types of the dorsomedial cerebral cortex of the common indian wall lizard, Hemidactylus flaviviridis. Arch. Ital. Biol. 147: 21-35.
4. P. Chand and U. C. Srivastava (2009) Characteristics of the projection neurons in the corticoid complex of the strawberry finch, Estrilda amandava. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. India 79(III):227-234.
5. P. Chand and U. C. Srivastava (2010) Morphological characteristics of the projection neurons in the hyperpallium apicale of the strawberry finch, Estrilda amandava. Natl. Acad. Sci. Lett. 33:(11-12), pp. 377-382.
6. P. Chand, R. C. Maurya, U. C. Srivastava (2013) Neuronal Morphology and Spine Density of the Visual Wulst of the Strawberry Finch,Estrilda amandava. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. India DOI 10.1007/s40011-013-0188-4
Book Chapter -
U.C. Srivastava and P. Chand (2010) The Hippocampal complex of birds: an overview. Bioresources for rural livelihood: Volume-II, pages 165-177. Eds. G.K. Kulkarni, B.N. Pandey and P.N. Pandey; Narendra Publishing house, India.
P.Chand (2013) Cytoarchitecture and neuronal types in forebrain of strawberry finch: Classification, morphology, spine density and homology with amniotes cerebral corte. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing pp 192.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!