Department of Neuropsychopharmacology, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
PhD Advisor and University:
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences, Delhi.
Postdoc Advisor and University:
University Sao Paulo, Brazil
1. Salio C, Ferrini F, Muthuraju S, Merighi A. Presynaptic Modulation of Spinal Nociceptive Transmission by Glial Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (GDNF). J Neurosci. 2014 Oct 8;34(41):13819-33
2. Pati S, Supeno NE, Muthuraju S, Abdul Hadi R, Ghani AR, Idris FM, Maletic-Savatic M, Abdullah JM, Jaafar H MicroRNA Profiling Reveals Unique miRNA Signatures in IGF-1 Treated Embryonic Striatal Stem Cell Fate Decisions in Striatal Neurogenesis In Vitro.Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:503162.
3. Muthuraju S, Rafiqul Islam M, Pati S, Jaafar H, Abdullah JM, Yusoff KM. Normobaric hyperoxia treatment prevents early alteration in dopamine level in mice striatum after fluid percussion injury: A biochemical approach. Int J Neurosci. 2014 Sep 2:1-22
4. de Oliveira AR, Colombo AC, Muthuraju S, Almada RC, Brandão ML. Dopamine d2-like receptors modulate unconditioned fear: role of the inferior colliculus. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 18;9(8):
5. Muthuraju S., JorgeM., Viviane., Marcus LB., Distinct effects of haloperidol in the mediation of conditioned fear in the mesolimbic system and in the processing of unconditioned aversive information in the inferior colliculus Neuroscience Dec 30, 2013)
6. Badriya Al-Rahbi, Rahimah Zakariah, Zahiruddin Othman, Asma’ Hassan, Muthuraju S and Wan Mohd Zahiruddin Wan Mohammad. Mood and memory function in ovariectomised rats exposed to social instability stress Accepted BioMed Research International May 2013,
7. Badriya Al-Rahbi, Rahimah Zakariah, Zahiruddin Othman, Asma’ Hassan, Muthuraju S Tualang honey supplement improves memory performance and hippocampal morphology in stressed overiectomized rats. Act Histochemica In press June 2013.
8. Muthuraju S, Soumya Pati, Mohammad Rafiqul, Jafri Malin Abdullah, Hasnan Jaafar Effect of Normabaric hyperoxia treatment on neuronal damage following fluid percussion injury in the striatum of mice: A morphological approach. J.Bioscience 38. March 2013.
9. Muthuraju S, Soumya Pati, Mohammad Rafiqul, Jafri Malin Abdullah, Hasnan Jaafar IntelliCage provides voluntary exercise and an enriched environment, improving locomotive activity in mice following fluid percussion injury Original Research Article Basal Ganglia, Volume 2, Issue 3, September 2012, Pages 143–151
10. Muthuraju S, Maiti P, Pati S, Solanki P, Sharma AK, Singh SB, Prasad D, Ilavazhagan G Role of cholinergic markers on memory function of rats exposed to hypobaric hypoxia. Eur J Pharmacol. 2011 Dec 15;672(1-3):96-105.
11. Muthuraju S, Maiti P, Solanki P, Sharma AK, Pati S, Singh SB, Prasad D, Ilavazhagan G Possible role of cholinesterase inhibitors on memory consolidation following hypobaric hypoxia of rats. Int J Neurosci. 2011 May;121(5):279-88.
12. Muthuraju S, Maiti P, Solanki P, Sharma AK, Singh SB, Prasad D, Ilavazhagan G Cholinesterase inhibitors ameliorate spatial learning deficits in rats following hypobaric hypoxia..Exp Brain Res. 2010 Jun;203(3):583-92.
13. Muthuraju S, Maiti P, Solanki P, Sharma AK, Amitabh, Singh SB, Prasad D, Ilavazhagan G Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors enhance cognitive functions in rats following hypobaric hypoxia.Behav Brain Res. 2009 Oct 12;203(1):1-14.
14. Solanki P, Prasad D, Muthuraju S, Sharma AK, Singh SB, Ilavzhagan G Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 Apr;49(4):917-22.
15. Maiti P, Singh SB, Mallick B, Muthuraju S, Ilavazhagan G J Chem Neuroanat. 2008 Dec;36(3-4):227-38.
16. Maiti P, Muthuraju S, Ilavazhagan G, Singh SB.Behav Brain Res. 2008 Jun 3;189(2):233-43.
17. Maiti P, Singh SB, Muthuraju S, Veleri S, Ilavazhagan G Brain Res. 2007 Oct 17;1175:1-9.
18. Jayalakshmi K, Singh SB, Kalpana B, Sairam M, Muthuraju S, Ilavazhagan G.Physiol Behav. 2007 Nov 23;92(4):643-50.
19. Maiti P, Singh SB, Sharma AK, Muthuraju S, Banerjee PK, Ilavazhagan G Neurochem Int. 2006 Dec;49(8):709-16.
20. Badriya AI-Rahbi, Rahimah Zakaria, Muthuraju S, Zahiruddin Othman, Asmahassan. Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences, Vol.20,No. 2, 2013, pp 35-40.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!