A discussion group that especially dedicated to disorders of consciousness and sharing information and knowledge relevant to research of coma, vegetative state,… We're looking for active membersSee More
Work on spiritualism, Ayurveda, yoga & its relevance in the modern context as art & science of healing covering broad spectrum of all aspects from genetic, developmental etc to managing diseases using spiritual science as a healing art.
This group is referred to vascular & endovascular neurosurgeons as well as interventional neuroradiologists or physicians with special interest in CNS vascular disease treatment. Interesting cases are going to be presented and thoroughly discussed.See More
A group to promote the integration of systems-theories neural-computation sciences into psychiatry as a way to revolutionize our approach to understanding mental disorders, and unifying psychology, psychoanalysis, psychiatry and neuroscience
A platform for neurogeneticists, neurogenomic scientists and neurobiologists to discuss the latest trend in research, form international collaborations, share resources and etc. "We won't be able to understand our brain without brainstorming"
Bridging the gap between human and machine minds. Post latest research, news and events in the field of BMI. Join us to stay up-to-date on the recent advances in your field. Participate in creative discussions.See More
K.L.E.SOCIETY'S INSTITUITE OF DENTAL SCIENCES, BENGALURU, INDIA,
KIDWAL MEMORIAL INSTITUTE OF ONCOLOGY, BENGALURU, INDIA.
PhD Advisor and University:
DR MUBEEN, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, BENGALURU, INDIA..
Numbers of Papers Published - Peer Reviewed
• Dentistry & Ayurveda -I
• Dentistry & Ayurveda - II
• Dentistry & Ayurveda-IV: Classification and Management of Common Oral Diseases, 2008
• Clinical Evaluation of a Novel Herbal Dental Cream in plaque formation: A doubleblind, randomized, controlled clinical trial, 2007.
• Arnold Chiari Malformation- Dental Perspective, 2007
• Dentistry & Ayurveda-III(basics-ama, immunity, ojas, rasas, etiopathogenesis and prevention), 2007
• Fundamentals of Oral Medicine and Radiology- By Bailoor & Nagesh. Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Emerging Vistas in healing, 2005
Evaluation of Radioprotective Effects of Tinospora Cordifolia
in Patients on Radiotherapy for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head & Neck –A Pilot Study. Int. Journal of Contemporary Dentistry (.IJCD )• SEPTEMBER, 2010 • 1(1).
Dentistry & Ayurveda-v -an evidenced based approach- International Journal of Clinical Dental Science, Vol 2, No 1 (2011).
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!