Bridging the gap between human and machine minds. Post latest research, news and events in the field of BMI. Join us to stay up-to-date on the recent advances in your field. Participate in creative discussions.See More
A discussion group that especially dedicated to disorders of consciousness and sharing information and knowledge relevant to research of coma, vegetative state,… We're looking for active membersSee More
The Organization for Computational Neurosciences (OCNS) organizes the international Computational Neuroscience meeting (CNS) each year. CNS is a premier forum for experimental and theoretical results addressing computation in the brain.
(1) An associative memory for the on-line recognition and prediction of temporal sequences. in IJCNN 2005, Montreal, Canada
(2) A spiking neural sparse distributed memory implementation for learning and predicting temporal sequences. In ICANN 2005, Warsaw, Poland
(3) A system for transmitting a coherent burst of activity through a network of spiking neurons. Published in WIRN 2005, Vietri Sul Mare, Italy
(4) A neural network for recognition and prediction of temporal sequences of patterns , published in PREP 2005, Lancaster University
(5) A sequence machine built with an asynchronous spiking neural network in 17th UK Asynchronous Forum, Southampton, Sep 2005
(6) An asynchronous spiking neural network which can learn temporal sequences in 18th UK Asynchronous Forum, Newcastle, Sep 2006
(7) Sparse Distributed Memory using Rank Order Neural Codes (Co-authored with Steve Furber, Gavin Brown, Mike Cumpstey and Jon Shapiro) in IEEE TNN, May 2007
(8) Gesture based sensor encryption (Co-authored with Tasleem Arif) in proceedings of Second World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies (WICT 2012), Trivandrum, India, Nov 2012
Co-authored 3 Patents filed by SISO in Indian Patent Office
PhD Dissertation title "Engineering a sequence machine out of spiking neurons employing rank order codes" published June 2007
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!
Hello Dear, How is everything with you,I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.I have something very vital to disclose to you,but I found it difficult to express myself here,since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on(email@example.com)for the full details.