Having an annual interdisciplinary meeting focused on scientific progress in understanding and treating ASD provides an unparalleled opportunity for recognizing, supporting, and motivating talented graduate students and postdoctoral fellows into a career in ASD research.
1. “Mobile Communication and Health”
N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and M. Y. Khan. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH& Co. KG, Germany. (Under review - 2012)
International Journals (Abstracts and Full papers)
2. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and D. Pandey. Cellular Phone: A Contemporary Tool for Biometric Implications. International Journal of Information and Education Technology, 2012 (ISSN: 2010 3689; accepted)
3. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan, P. Kumar and V. P. Sharma. Bisphenol - A exposure from Electronic Gadgets: A Risk Assessment. Endocrine Abstracts, Volume 29, pg 759, May 2012 (ISSN: 1470 3947)
4. Neeraj Kumar, Raees A. Khan and Mohammad Y. Khan. Green Communication - A Stipulation to Reduce Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity from Cellular Phone. Procedia Technology, Volume 4, pg. 682-686, 2012 (indexed by Science Direct)
5. N. Kumar, P. Kumar, V. Dixit, R. A. Khan and V. P. Sharma. Evaluation of Cellular Phone utilization for Adolescent Diabetic Patient Care and Management: a Pilot Study. Pediatric Diabetes, Volume 12, s15, pg 82, 2011.
6. Neeraj Kumar, Raees A. Khan, Vinod P. Sharma, Mohammad Y. Khan. The alterations in cholinesterase activity (AChE and BChE) among the frequent cellphone users and non-users: A pilot study. Neuroscience Research, Volume 71, pg e391, Supplement, September 2011.
7. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and V. P. Sharma. Frequency of the forgetfulness among the cellular phone users: A risk assessment. Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 118, s1, pg55, 2011.
8. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and V. P. Sharma. Neurobehavioral effects in mice through the acute exposure of cellular irradiation, Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 115, s1, pg76, 2010
9. N. Kumar, V. P. Sharma, N. Mathur, M. Y. Khan and R. A. Khan. Prevalence of Headache among extensive and normal cellular phone users, Journal of Neurochemistry, special issue, s2, Volume 110 Issue s2 , pg228, 2009
10. V.P. Sharma, N. Tiwari and K. Shukla; Urbanization, Environment and Human Health. Urban Panorama vol. V (1), pp 134-146. Jan.-Jun. 2006.
International Conference Proceedings
11. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and R. K. Chaudhary. Possible ‘ringing delusion’ among extensive and normal cell phone users: a survey study. 5th IEEE International Conference on Software, Knowledge Information, Industrial Management and Applications: Development and Assessment of Sustainable Ecosystems. University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy (September 8-11, 2011).
12. N. Kumar, V. P. Sharma and R. A. Khan. The Adult Cellular Users are Extra attentive to Symptom ‘Ringing Disillusion’ in comparison to Children Users, Proceeding of World Congress of Neurotechnology, pg 21, Rome, Italy, 12-14 October, 2010
13. Neeraj Kumar, Kartikeya Shukla, Vinay Kumar Khanna and Vinod Pravin Sharma; Wireless Communication-A progressive tool of IT with some challenges for human health and Safety, WCSN07, pp. 187-192) IEEE Conference proceedings Dec 13-15, 2007
National Conference Proceedings
14. N. Kumar, V. Agrawal, R. K. Chaturvedi and V. P. Sharma. Migration of Heavy Metals from Baby Feeding Bottles under Simulated Test Conditions. Conference Proceedings, International Symposium on Environmental Pollution, Ecology and Human Health (ISEPEHH-2009), organized at S V University, Tirupati, July 25-27, 2009
15. K. Shukla, N. Tiwari and V. P. Sharma; Water, Environment and Human Health, presentation during National seminar on Water Conservation and Environment: Scientific and Technological Vision organized by Subhash Institute of Software Technology and Vigyan Bharti at Kanpur 9-10th September 2006.
16. Neeraj Tiwari and Reyaz Husain. Swasthya aur suraksha ke drastiko se mobile phone ka upyog kitna surakshit. The Forensic Quest, Vol. 1, No. 3, Oct-Nov-Dec, 2011
17. Neeraj Kumar, Pankaj Shukla and Vinod Praveen Sharma. Recovery of Metals and Plastics from Electronic Waste. Bharatiya Vaigyanik evam Audyogik Anusandhan Patrika, National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources (NISCAIR) CSIR, 16,2, pp 94-98, December 2008.
18. N. Tiwari, K. Shukla, C.S. Ojha, A. B. Pant and V.P. Sharma; Cell Shocked! Cover study, Science Reporter, National Institute of Science communication And Information Resources (NISCAIR) CSIR, Vol.44 No.1st January 2007.
19. CELLULAR COMMUNICATION: A HEALTH CONCERN ON RINGING DELUSION.
Neeraj Kumar, V. P. Sharma and R. A. Khan
In “New Frontiers in Molecular Mechanism in Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders”, Edited by Babusikova Eva, Dobrota Dusan, Lehotsky Jan, Publication Cooperation, Comenius University Jessenius Faculty of Medicine in Martin Institute of Medical Biochemistry, Mala Hora 4, Martin 036 01 SLOVAKIA, Volume 1, pg 219-234, 2011. (ISBN: 978-80-88866-99-2)
20. ASSORTMENT OF INFORMATION FROM MOBILE PHONE SUBSCRIBERS USING CHRONOLOGICAL MODEL [IGCM]: APPLICATION AND MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVE
Neeraj Kumar and Raees A. Khan
In “Advances in Computer Science, Engineering & Applications; Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing” Edited by D.C. Wyld et al., Volume 167, pg. 91-102 2012. A publication by SPRINGER-VERLAG, Berlin, Heidelberg (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-30111-7_10; ISBN: 364230222X).
21. THE BIOELECTROMAGNETICS: PRESENT EXPLORATIONS
Neeraj Kumar, R. A. Khan and M. Y. Khan
In “Recent Advances in Life Sciences” Publication Cooperation, Department of Life Sciences, University of Mumbai, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 098 INDIA (In press).
BEST RESEARCH PAPER AWARD
Best Paper Award by the First World Congress of Neurotechnology in association with International Neuromodulation Society, European Society of Neurotechnology, Global College Neuroprotection & Neuroregeneration and Neurotech Report hosted by Cortex Congress at Rome, Italy (12-14 October, 2010).
Neeraj Kumar Tiwari (L) with Prof UR Rao (C), Former Chairman, Indian Space Research Organization-ISRO; and Dr APJ Abdul Kalam (R), Former President of India.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!