Having an annual interdisciplinary meeting focused on scientific progress in understanding and treating ASD provides an unparalleled opportunity for recognizing, supporting, and motivating talented graduate students and postdoctoral fellows into a career in ASD research.
1. “MOBILE COMMUNICATION AND HEALTH-A Research Analysis”
Neeraj Kumar Tiwari. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH& Co. KG, Germany. Edited by Scampbell; ISBN: 978-3-659-21960-3 (2013)
[online available at www.amazan.com and www.bookadda.com]
2. CELLULAR COMMUNICATION: A HEALTH CONCERN ON RINGING DELUSION.
Neeraj Kumar, V. P. Sharma and R. A. Khan
In “New Frontiers in Molecular Mechanism in Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders” volume 1, Edited by Babusikova Eva, Dobrota Dusan, Lehotsky Jan, Publication Cooperation, Comenius University Jessenius Faculty of Medicine in Martin Institute of Medical Biochemistry, Mala Hora 4, Martin 036 01 SLOVAKIA, Volume 1, pg 219-234, 2011. (ISBN: 978-80-88866-99-2)
3. ASSORTMENT OF INFORMATION FROM MOBILE PHONE SUBSCRIBERS USING CHRONOLOGICAL MODEL [IGCM]: APPLICATION AND MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVE
Neeraj Kumar and Raees A. Khan
In “Advances in Computer Science, Engineering & Applications; Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing” Edited by D.C. Wyld et al., Volume 167, pg. 91-102 2012. A publication by SPRINGER-VERLAG, Berlin, Heidelberg (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-30111-7_10; ISBN: 364230222X).
4. THE BIOELECTROMAGNETICS: PRESENT EXPLORATIONS
Neeraj Kumar, R. A. Khan and M. Y. Khan
Book “Recent Advances in Life Sciences” Edited by Prof. RK Kale, VC-Gujrat University and Prof. MF Fulekar (In press).
International Journals (Abstracts/Full papers)
1. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan, P. Kumar, V. P. Sharma and M. Y. Khan. Mobile Phone radiation does not induce oxidative stress in the rat brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 123, s1, pg64-65, 2012.
2. Neeraj Kumar and Raees A. Khan. Prevalence of Ringing Delusion among Mobile Phone users, E-Health Telecommunication Systems and Networks, Volume 1, No.4, pg 37-42, 2012. DOI:10.4236/etsn.2012.14006 (ISSN: print-2167-9517; online-2167-9525)
3. Neeraj Kumar, Raees A. Khan and Dhirendra Pandey. Cellular Phone: A Contemporary Tool for Biometric Implications. International Journal of Information and Education Technology, Volume 2, No.5, pg 445-447, 2012. DOI: 10.7763/IJIET.2012.V2.174 (ISSN: 2010 3689)
4. Neeraj Kumar, Raees A. Khan, Vinod P. Sharma and Mohammad Y. Khan. Possible electromagnetic hypersensitivity among cellular phone users in relevance to self reported subjective symptoms and sensations and adopted safety measures. Health Informatics- An International Journal, Volume 1, No. 1, pg 9-17, 2012
5. Dhirendra Pandey, Neeraj Kumar and Vandana Pandey. SMS-Based System for Type-II Diabetes (NIDDM) Management. Health Informatics- An International Journal, Volume 1, No. 1, pg 9-17, 2012
6. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan, P. Kumar and V. P. Sharma. Bisphenol - An exposure from Electronic Gadgets: A Risk Assessment. Endocrine Abstracts, Volume 29, pg 759, May 2012 (ISSN: 1470 3947)
7. Neeraj Kumar, Raees A. Khan and Mohammad Y. Khan. Green Communication - A Stipulation to Reduce Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity from Cellular Phone. Procedia Technology, Volume 4, pg. 682-686, 2012 (indexed by Science Direct)
8. N. Kumar, P. Kumar, V. Dixit, R. A. Khan and V. P. Sharma. Evaluation of Cellular Phone utilization for Adolescent Diabetic Patient Care and Management: a Pilot Study. Pediatric Diabetes, Volume 12, s15, pg 82, 2011.
9. Neeraj Kumar, Raees A. Khan, Vinod P. Sharma, Mohammad Y. Khan. The alterations in cholinesterase activity (AChE and BChE) among the frequent cellphone users and non-users: A pilot study. Neuroscience Research, Volume 71, pg e391, Supplement, September 2011.
10. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and V. P. Sharma. Frequency of the forgetfulness among the cellular phone users: A risk assessment. Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 118, s1, pg55, 2011.
11. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and V. P. Sharma. Neurobehavioral effects in mice through the acute exposure of cellular irradiation, Journal of Neurochemistry, Volume 115, s1, pg76, 2010
12. N. Kumar, V. P. Sharma, N. Mathur, M. Y. Khan and R. A. Khan. Prevalence of Headache among extensive and normal cellular phone users, Journal of Neurochemistry, special issue, s2, Volume 110 Issue s2 , pg228, 2009
13. V.P. Sharma, N. Tiwari and K. Shukla; Urbanization, Environment and Human Health. Urban Panorama vol. V (1), pp 134-146. Jan.-Jun. 2006.
International Conference Proceedings
14. N. Kumar and V.P. Sharma. Acute exposure of Mobile phone (GSM-900 MHz) does not support gene expression in rat’s brain. Proceeding of International Satellite Symposium organized by the ISN-ASN, Cancun, Mexico (April 17 – 19, 2013)
15. N. Kumar, V. P. Sharma and R. A. Khan. Cellular Phone Addiction: Forgetfulness among the Regular Cellular Phone Users. Global Addiction. Lisbon, Portugal (December 5-7, 2011).
16. N. Kumar, R. A. Khan and R. K. Chaudhary. Possible ‘ringing delusion’ among extensive and normal cell phone users: a survey study. 5th IEEE International Conference on Software, Knowledge Information, Industrial Management and Applications: Development and Assessment of Sustainable Ecosystems. University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy (September 8-11, 2011).
17. N. Kumar, V. P. Sharma and R. A. Khan. The Adult Cellular Users are Extra attentive to Symptom ‘Ringing Disillusion’ in comparison to Children Users, Proceeding of World Congress of Neurotechnology, pg 21, Rome, Italy, 12-14 October, 2010
18. Neeraj Kumar, Kartikeya Shukla, Vinay Kumar Khanna and Vinod Pravin Sharma; Wireless Communication-A progressive tool of IT with some challenges for human health and Safety, WCSN07, pp. 187-192) IEEE Conference proceedings Dec 13-15, 2007
National Conference Proceedings
Neeraj Kumar Tiwari (L) with Prof UR Rao (C), Former Chairman, Indian Space Research Organization-ISRO; and Dr APJ Abdul Kalam (R), Former President of India.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!