* Brette, R. (2009). Generation of correlated spike trains. Neural Comput 21(1): 188–215.
* Goodman D and R Brette (2008). Brian: a simulator for spiking neural networks in Python. Front Neuroinform 2:5. doi:10.3389 /neuro.11.005.2008.
* Brette et al (2008). High-resolution intracellular recordings using a real-time computational model of the electrode. Neuron 59(3):379-91.
* Brette, R. and W. Gerstner (2005). Adaptive exponential integrate-and-fire model as an effective description of neuronal activity. J Neurophysiol 94: 3637-3642.
* Brette, R. and E. Guigon (2003). Reliability of spike timing is a general property of spiking model neurons. Neural Comput 15(2): 279-308.
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!