Postdocs are at the cross-roads of education and profession, and we face unique professional and social challenges, particularly in the current academic and economic climates. This group is intended for sharing related insights strategies & comments.See More
-Dura-Bernal S, Garreau G, Georgiou J, Andreou A,Wennekers T, Denham SL (2012) "Convolutional neural networks for behaviour categorization using multimodal integration
of ultrasonic and auditory signals." IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis andMachine Learning (Submitted)
- Denham SL, Dura S, Coath M, Balaguer-Ballester E (2010) "Neurocomputational Models of Perceptual Organization". In: Unconscious memory representation in perception: Processes and mechanisms in the brain (Winkler I, Czigler I, eds).
-Dura-Bernal S, Garreau G, Andreou C, Andreou A, Georgiou J, Wennekers T, Denham SL (2011) "Human action categorization using ultrasound micro-Doppler signatures." Proceedings of the 2nd InternationalWorkshop onHuman BehaviourUnderstanding,
-Garreau G, Dura-Bernal S, Andreou C, Andreou A, Georgiou J, Wennekers T, Denham SL (2011) "Gait-based person and gender recognition using micro-Doppler signatures." Proceedings of the Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference, BioCaS’11
- Dura-Bernal S,Wennekers T, Denham SL (2010) "Large-scale models of the visual cortical systems."A cortical model of object perception based on Bayesian networks and believe propagation" COLAMN 2010, From Cortical Microcircuits to Brain-Inspired Computing Hardware, Plymouth.
- Dura-Bernal S,Wennekers T, Denham SL (2010) "The role of feedback in a hierarchical model of object perception." Proceedings of the Brain Inspired Cognitive Systems conference, BICS’2010, Madrid.
- Durabernal S (2009) "The role of cortical feedback in a hierarchical model of object perception." Perception 38 ECVP Abstract Supplement:134.
- Dura S, Wennekers T, Denham S (2009) "Feedback in a hierarchical model of object recognition in cortex." BMC Neuroscience 10:P355.
- Dura S, Denham S (2008) "Feedback in a Hierarchical Model of Object Recognition: A Bayesian Inference Approach." In: Local-Area Systems and Theoretical Neuroscience Day. Gatsby Unit - UCL.
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!
I am involved in a project, run by the Scientific and Cultural Affairs Office of the Spanish Embassy in UK, aimed to tighten the bonds of cooperation between the scientific communities of both countries.
If interested please feel free to add me to your social networks, and invite your colleagues and students to do so: