A platform for neurogeneticists, neurogenomic scientists and neurobiologists to discuss the latest trend in research, form international collaborations, share resources and etc. "We won't be able to understand our brain without brainstorming"
A group of scientists ranging from mathematicians,physicists,computer scientists,neurologist,neurosurgeons,psychologists,electrical and electronic engineers,signal processors and analyses specialists who are interested researchers in this fieldSee More
Postdocs are at the cross-roads of education and profession, and we face unique professional and social challenges, particularly in the current academic and economic climates. This group is intended for sharing related insights strategies & comments.See More
This group discusses methods for generating and analyzing brain connectivity data (the "connectome") and how to simulate development and dynamics on anatomicially realistic neural networks. It can also be used to announce jobs, events, and CFP's.
Faculdade de Ciências Médicas, Universidade Estadual de Campinas
1. Marlinang D Siburian, Andi Utama, Rama Dhenni, Arnelis, Ismail Fanany, Mariana DB Intan, Tri S Kurniasih, Febi Andriani, Szeifoul Afadlal, Erlys B Julianto, Widyarman S Rasman, Nasrul Zubir and George Mathew. (2013). High prevalence of hepatitis B virus genotype C/C1 in the Minangkabau ethnic group in Indonesia. Virol J. 10:27
2. Szeifoul Afadlal, Nongnuch Polaboon, Pornprom Surakula, Piyarat Govitrapong, Nuanchan Jutapakdeegul. (2010). Prenatal stress alters presynaptic marker proteins in the hippocampus of rat pups. Neuroscience Letters, Volume 470, Issue 1, Pages 24-27.
3. Nuanchan Jutapakdeegul, Szeifoul Afadlal, Nongnuch Polaboon, Pansiri Phansuwan-Pujito, Piyarat Govitrapong. (2010). Repeated restraint stress and corticosterone injections during late pregnancy alter GAP-43 expression in the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex of rat pups. International Journal of developmental Neuroscience, Volume 28, Issue 1, Pages 83-90.
4. Sulistijo and Szeifoul, 2006. Pengaruh pergantian air laut terhadap perkembangan Zigot Sargassum polycystum (The effect of sea water changing to the development of Sargassum polycystum Zygote). Jurnal Oseanologi dan limnologi di Indonesia no 41: 15-38.
1. Szeifoul, Polaboon. N, Phansuwan Pujito. P, Jutapakdeegul. N, Govitrapong. P. Maternal Restraint Stress Alters Growth-Associated Protein-43 (GAP-43) in Postnatal Rat Brain. Journal of Neurochemistry, Vol. 106/supplement 1/ July 2008.
2. Szeifoul, Polaboon. N, Phansuwan Pujito. P, Jutapakdeegul. N, Govitrapong. P. Maternal Restraint Stress Alter the Development of Growth-Associated-Protein-43 (GAP43) and Phosphorylated GAP-43 in Hippocampus and Prefrontal Cortex of Postnatal Rat Brain. Thailand Research Fund Senior Research Scholar Second Symposium in Neuroscience “Essential Factors Affecting Brain Development and Neurodegeneration” Page 26-27/ October 9, 2008.
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of The NeuroNetwork to add comments!